2. Because I wake up, get up, relieve myself, brush my teeth, and wash my face then I’m ready to go. I could take my baths in the afternoon or earlier if I plan on working outside like in a cafe or something.
3. Because if I suddenly feel the urge to play with my dogs or my nephew or spend time with my partner, I just pause what I’m doing and go on ahead.
4. Because I don’t have to pay for travel expenses or extra food.
5. Because if I want to go out of town and spend my money saved from travel expenses I’d just bring my trusty portable computer and my mobile internet with me and off I go.
6. Because if I want a longer weekend relaxation, I’d just work additional hours for the first few days of the week.
In short, because I could do what I want.